@ Merrimack - 2/3/17 @XL 2/4/17 | The Boneyard

@ Merrimack - 2/3/17 @XL 2/4/17

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That went bad quickly, 2-0 Merrimack in the 2nd.

Reaction Score
LMAO - I thought Giner was gonna pop a clot w/ teh last minute. He kills me!

I wish the streams and his calls were lined up. I like listening on the radio especially to his call, but I like video stream more so I don't listen to him as much on away games. Stream has a nasty delay

jho

Reaction Score
I listened to the last two minutes of regulation and the OT in my car driving on my way home from Windsor. I could barely get reception on WHUS but I think that Giner was audible without a radio frequency.

Reaction Score
If I saw the stats correctly Masonius was on the ice for both Merrimack goals. So he tied the game but I bet he was partially responsible for at least one of their goals.

Reaction Score
If I saw the stats correctly Masonius was on the ice for both Merrimack goals. So he tied the game but I bet he was partially responsible for at least one of their goals.
You gonna throw a party when he graduates? I suggest you take a close look at Gendron too..he hasn't played much better. I actually shake my head sometimes at your jaded view of Masonius and the fact you give Gendron a pass. As a matter of fact they have all had stretches this year deserving of your wrath...yet somehow the same kid gets it game after game. We get it..you don't like Masonius.

Reaction Score
You gonna throw a party for him when he graduates?

Nope, just calling a spade a spade. He is a lousy defensive defenseman. Never knows his assignments, constantly turning in circles trying to find his man, very low hockey IQ on defense. Heck look at the recent Nichols highlight save at BC, look who turned the puck over by getting their pocket picked right in front of goal. Cav is giving him the longest leash of anyone on the team to the point of still putting him out there on the PK. He is a very skilled skater and passer but has not improved defensively.

Reaction Score
You gonna throw a party when he graduates? I suggest you take a close look at Gendron too..he hasn't played much better. I actually shake my head sometimes at your jaded view of Masonius and the fact you give Gendron a pass. As a matter of fact they have all had stretches this year deserving of your wrath...yet somehow the same kid gets it game after game. We get it..you don't like Masonius.

Nope don't not like him just correctly pointing out he's under performed while having all the necessary tools to play well. Gendron has played unanimously better in all aspects. Masonius has been the worst defenseman easily and hasn't had a good stretch yet like any of the others on the roster. Part of that is because he's not good defensively and part of his problems are he's being over exposed because Cav is giving him a long leash and opportunity. I would have less to complain about if he was the 6th dman and didn't have additional responsibilities he's proven he can't handle.

Reaction Score
When he's out there on the ice the other team's possession rating must go up by 25% too. I would love to see advanced stats to prove my criticism is valid. If anybody can find that please share here as I know it'll vindicate me.

Reaction Score
I agree with TDP about Masonious defensive play, but tonight is the night I'll rain on the kids parade. HUGE goal for him. Props.

Reaction Score
While we're at it - holy crap Nyberg. Maybe he needs to just get Diallo'd and practice with the team and suit up next year. Kids look like a new born fawn out there.

Hope he learns quick that he needs to shore up his defense before he costs us a big game.

Reaction Score
Nope don't not like him just correctly pointing out he's under performed while having all the necessary tools to play well. Gendron has played unanimously better in all aspects. Masonius has been the worst defenseman easily and hasn't had a good stretch yet like any of the others on the roster. Part of that is because he's not good defensively and part of his problems are he's being over exposed because Cav is giving him a long leash and opportunity. I would have less to complain about if he was the 6th dman and didn't have additional responsibilities he's proven he can't handle.
If you say Gendron has played "unanimously better in all aspects" you are crazy. @TheDoggPound your criticisms of Masonius make it seem like he took your son's spot on the USNDTP in the USHL and there was no amount of $$ you could pay to change the evaluator's mind. Like I said I can't wait to see your post when the kid finishes his career here.

Reaction Score
Or you could just do it.
That would require him to undertake a effort that is #1) too menial a task for him to complete...which is why he worded his post as such and #2) could prove that his witch hunt is completely a personal take on the kid's performance . Either way don't hold your breath waiting for the stats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom