Mercury vs Sky: Griner Smacks Dolson for Flagrant 2 | The Boneyard

Mercury vs Sky: Griner Smacks Dolson for Flagrant 2

Reaction Score
Didn't look that bad to me - the 2 of them had been getting into it all night. Like Ike Turner said, "It was just a little face spankin.' "

Taurasi on the bench too, with a heating pad around her midsection. Sky up 71-63, almost end of Q3.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Diamond sporting the Essence Carson 'goggles' look (can't wear soft contacts, problem with her hard contact last game)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
DT back in the game. She is -particularly agitated this game trying to get her self and the team pumped. The sky look so much better when Dolson is
playing and Gabby looking much better with some nice passes.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Didn't look that bad to me - the 2 of them had been getting into it all night. Like Ike Turner said, "It was just a little face spankin.' "

Didn't look that bad? Where - in the UFC? She slapped her right across the face and Griner absolutely looked like she knew what she was doing.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Diamond sporting the Essence Carson 'goggles' look (can't wear soft contacts, problem with her hard contact last game)

The problem was that she got whacked hard (albeit completely unintentionally) in the face at one point Friday night.

Taurasi on the bench too, with a heating pad around her midsection. Sky up 71-63, almost end of Q3.

It wasn't that hard but a slap to the face is a major no-no regardless.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom