mens media guide | The Boneyard

mens media guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the 2011/2012 mens basketball media guide is available for purchase anywhere (besides Ebay)? Have been trying to locate one to no avail. Any assistabce would be much appreciated. Have only seen 1 copy on Ebay in the last month plus, and it went for way above what my budget and wife would allow!! If anyone knows, please drop me a line at jspayd@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
If you have Twitter I'd try dropping a line to Kyle Muncy (@uconnmbbsid). He can probably steer you in the right direction.

Reaction Score
Hate to say this, but UConn did away with the hard copies of their media guides :( , this was effective last year.Most (not all though) schools also took this route.

You can go always on uconnhuskies.com and check the publications, but it's really not the same :(

Reaction Score
Hate to say this, but UConn did away with the hard copies of their media guides :( , this was effective last year.Most (not all though) schools also took this route.

You can go always on uconnhuskies.com and check the publications, but it's really not the same :(

They had to have some of them printed up into a hard copy, because like I mentioned earlier, there was one weeks back on Ebay that sold for a ridiculous amount, like $50 or so. Hoping there are more out there somewhere, but for a more modest amount than fifty beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom