Meghan Culmo: Uconn's newest fan joined them poolside

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
A8gH2c-CUAAuJBa.jpg:large

Reaction Score
I vote we dump Jonathan and replace him with the Freak-a-Lizard!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I went to the Paradise Jam Tournament in 2007...and those things were all over the place. They tell the ladies not to paint their toes red...the iguanas mistake their toe nails for cherries. Speaking of nails...one of those things jumped up on me while I was lounging at the pool. I was highlighting a book and the thing jumped up on me and those nails ripped open the skin on my thumb. The hotel guy told me he thought my highlighter pen was a banana... I guess those things get pretty hungry and they love fruit.

Reaction Score
I was squated down to get a close up face shot and one spit at me and another charged up behind me. They are everywhere and pretty big too!

Reaction Score
I would guess based on the shadows around 2 - 2 1/2 feet long standing like that.

JS

Reaction Score
How big is that thing?
Iguanas grow for seven years. Body length goes up to two feet, length including tail up to six feet.

Hard to tell on an iguana where the body ends and the tail starts. Therefore, the body is measured "snout to vent."

If you're wondering what the vent is, reflect how we've often said fans on another message board just needed to vent.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
The one's hanging around our condo are a little over 2 feet snout to end of tail. But I saw a couple next to the highway that were three feet or so, and a couple at the property next door in the same range. They smell the food and come hoping but they've gone awy disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom