Megaton is Naismith POY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Megaton is Naismith POY

Reaction Score
Geno must be softening. It used to be C >> T+P. :cool:

I thought the formula was
C = T x 2P ?
This would increase Criticism whenever Talent or Potential increased. The C would increase by 2 for those with a higher P.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite moments of Kiah defense was in a Texas game where their biggest big went up around the foul line, saw Kiah, and came back down with the ball. Remember that one?
If you saw Kiah in the lane you'd make a U-turn too!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
One of my favorite moments of Kiah defense was in a Texas game where their biggest big went up around the foul line, saw Kiah, and came back down with the ball. Remember that one?

Yup. As I recall, the UT player travelled as a result. Kiah was a unique talent. A major scorer in H.S. who became a ferocious defender as a collegian.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You almost seem to be deliberately ignoring the expected contribution next year of Batouly Camara. She has reasonable size (6-2) and lots of strength and quickness. I don't think she will get outmuscled very often. She will be a great protection against foul trouble for Gabby or Napheesa.

Natalie Butler is also part of the defensive capability next year, if she doesn't decide to make this her final year in college.
I'm not overlooking Batouly. I just focused on Azura because of her length on defense. I think Batouly will give us solid minutes at the 4-5 position. I'm not sure if she'll be ahead of Nat in the rotation or behind her. Batouly has 3 years to develop further; Azura has only 2.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom