Megan Walker Tests Positive for COVID | The Boneyard

Megan Walker Tests Positive for COVID

Reaction Score
3ECBBC4D-FBEC-4020-BBF3-872738C31774.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hoping a 14 day isolation and retesting will let her rejoin the team without missing alot of games.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Don’t know quite what to say. Hoping Megan recovers quickly. This virus is everywhere.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Don’t know quite what to say. Hoping Megan recovers quickly. This virus is everywhere.

I wonder if she was back in the VA area instead of NYC. The positive test fraction is around 8% in VA while under 2% in NYC

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I wonder if she was back in the VA area instead of NYC. The positive test fraction is around 8% in VA while under 2% in NYC
Don’t know. I just looked at her twitter page to see if there was any clue where she had been lately and who she had been with. No clue there. In the past we know she had trained with Pheesa in the offseason.

Reaction Score
We're probably under-reporting cases by 10x at least. Former CDC director I believe said 1 in 150 have/had it..Thats a big number. Thank god the mortality rate is lower than first feared.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Doctors are seeing clotting in all blood vessels and are concerned about long-lasting nerve and brain issues. The young, healthy people who survive Covid may not be 100% afterward. I hope no one gets it.

Reaction Score
Concerned does not equal "worried". People care about her, that's all. And I bet her parents and grandparents are not 21 and healthy.
You said it right there Bama, her parents and grand parents are not healthy. I don't know if it is a generational thing or what, but the young folks think it is ok to have it. They do not consider the fact that they could be asymptomatic and give it to many older relatives without knowing.

Reaction Score
Doctors are seeing clotting in all blood vessels and are concerned about long-lasting nerve and brain issues. The young, healthy people who survive Covid may not be 100% afterward. I hope no one gets it.

I've also read of permanent scarring of the lungs. And since the virus anti-bodies don't stay in the body a second bout could be a lot more serious.
There is too much not known about this to dismiss the threat to the young.

Reaction Score
I’m 25, in shape, and healthy. 2 weekends ago I got so sick. Literally had body chills, headache, cough, runny nose, and was super fatigue. Found out last Friday I tested positive for Covid. As of now, I am on day 7 of my quarantine and no symptoms. Even if I get back negative results I’m scared to be around my family. This is NOTHING to play with. I just wish everyone would take this serious!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I’m 25, in shape, and healthy. 2 weekends ago I got so sick. Literally had body chills, headache, cough, runny nose, and was super fatigue. Found out last Friday I tested positive for Covid. As of now, I am on day 7 of my quarantine and no symptoms. Even if I get back negative results I’m scared to be around my family. This is NOTHING to play with. I just wish everyone would take this serious!
Best wishes for your recovery, and kudos for thinking about the welfare of others.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I hope they’re doing some serious contact tracing. Per her IG stories, Megan has been around a lot of people in the past few weeks.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and minimal impact.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Megatron spent a lot of time in Houston with Barbara Turner and the John Lucas crew, for comfort and support after deciding to leave UConn

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Thank you for sharing your story. Too many people have a cavalier attitude about this virus when it comes to young, healthy individuals. I sincerely hope you get well soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom