Megan Walker or Deauzya Richards?? | The Boneyard

Megan Walker or Deauzya Richards??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seen some highlights from Richards she looks like an athlete and can fit in at Uconn. Reminds me of Tiffany Hayes. Haven't seen Megan play or no highlights. Which of these two ladies would you like MORE to sign with UConn??

Reaction Score
Megan Walker and it's not even close. She's going to be the next "Maya Moore" wherever she goes. She has that much talent and upside.
Like anybody could even know that Napoleon.

Reaction Score
="ericsandiego, post: 1329316, member: 26"]Megan Walker and it's not even close. She's going to be the next "Maya Moore" wherever she goes. She has that much talent and upside.
I agree....I keep hearing she's the "next big thing" out there!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Megan Walker. Plenty of highlights posted here by Sluconn and others. Consensus number 1 in the class increasing her lead over other in the class. She's also visited UCONN-on her own dime!

Reaction Score
[QUO"Sluconn Husky, post: 1329377, member: 5089"]We don't even know if there is any interest between Richards and UConn.[/QUOTE]
Her final 2 schools after decommitting from Texas is LSU and UConn

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Her final 2 schools after decommitting from Texas is LSU and UConn

There haven't been any reports on which schools she's contemplating. I think you are looking at the Hoopgurlz bio which states--incorrectly--what her finals schools were before she gave her verbal to Texas.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If I recall, Maya Moore and Tiffany Hayes played quite well together (other than running into each other once). Let's get both players.

Reaction Score
There haven't been any reports on which schools she's contemplating. I think you are looking at the Hoopgurlz bio which states--incorrectly--what her finals schools were before she gave her verbal to Texas.
Yes sorry thats where i seen it at. On Hoopgurlz i figure when its says "considering" it means they have been offer and those are the schools shes willing to sign with. But this is the first i heard of Deauzya Richards and uconn interest.

Reaction Score
If I recall, Maya Moore and Tiffany Hayes played quite well together (other than running into each other once). Let's get both players.
Ill loved to see both on uconn but we signed AEH Do we have enough scholarships to get both and a big?

Reaction Score
Megan Walker, from what Videos I viewed and the comments she made and teammate/coaches statements--she's a Uconn kind of kid.

Reaction Score

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
"ASGR#14 Deauzya Richards 6-1 WF 2017 Cypress Ranch HS TX had committed to Texas has reopened her commitment."

- Bret McCormick @ASGR1995, 16 Apr 2015

Forgive me Paul, but I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this tweet.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
She took back her verbal from texas and reopened her recruiting is all I'm saying. I remember actually reading the tweet myself...Everyone is saying she's committed to TExas and I'm say not any more
Forgive me Paul, but I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this tweet.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
She took back her verbal from texas and reopened her recruiting is all I'm saying. I remember actually reading the tweet myself...Everyone is saying she's committed to TExas and I'm say not any more
No, I don't think anyone is saying that. In fact I think everyone is saying she's de-committed. Some are just wondering if UCONN is on her radar now (or was), or vice-versa.

Reaction Score

The question of this thread was who would you prefer between Walker and Richards ? The reason why this is now a viable question is because, as your thread pointed out a couple of days ago, Richards is no longer committed to Texas. No one on this thread stated that she is still committed to Texas.

Reaction Score
The question of this thread was who would you prefer between Walker and Richards ? The reason why this is now a viable question is because, as your thread pointed out a couple of days ago, Richards is no longer committed to Texas. No one on this thread stated that she is still committed to Texas.
I politely beg to differ. I was answering SluConn's quesiton and if you look a few posts back you will see that SluConn was, in fact posting a link where it states she was committed to TExas. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I politely beg to differ. I was answering SluConn's quesiton and if you look a few posts back you will see that SluConn was, in fact posting a link where it states she was committed to TExas. :)

I thank you for your politeness. The key here is "SluConn was, in fact posting a link where it states she was committed to TExas." Was, past tense.
Slu knows that she is no longer committed to Texas. A few posts before the one you quote Slu in, Slu says "There haven't been any reports on which schools she's contemplating" in response to the statement " Her final 2 schools after decommitting from Texas is LSU and UConn"

More on Megan Walker. If you haven't already watched it, check out her Sophomore season highlights. Hard to believe she's a soph in this video.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/megan-walker/Q1t8H1OOEeOzMAAmVebBJg/default.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown