Megan and Eric | The Boneyard

Megan and Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The SNY announcers were on campus early yesterday specifically to meet the fans. Great people, very welcoming and affable. They posed for pictures with us and my kid got a major kick out of it.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Though it seems fashionable for boneyarders to criticize basketball announcers I watch all of the SNY games and I think Megan and Eric do a great job.
She is vastly better than when she was with CPTV. Eric is solid all the time.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
You have to recognize how hard it is to call blowout games, too. And that is all they get. I'd rather listen to Kara Lawson than Meg any day and in any game but Meg's OK and is obviously part of the UConn fam.

Reaction Score
I think the problem with announcers goes to the fact Bob and Megan were together too long at CPTV. They simply got stale as a team, it happens.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
You have to recognize how hard it is to call blowout games, too. And that is all they get. I'd rather listen to Kara Lawson than Meg any day and in any game but Meg's OK and is obviously part of the UConn fam.

Kara is widely considered the best at what she does and it is a special tribute to her that she has won/earned the respect and, indeed, even the affection of UConn wcbb fans.

But Meg is, as you noted, "family," and that counts for a lot with folks like me.

I even miss her old "Oh-Ho-HO!" after a patented Diana magical play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom