MEET THE CHAMPS Featuring: The 2023-2024 UConn Men's Basketball Team! | The Boneyard

MEET THE CHAMPS Featuring: The 2023-2024 UConn Men's Basketball Team!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Meet the Champs Featuring: The 2023-2024 UConn Men's Basketball Team

IMG_2093.jpeg

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
MEET THE DEFENDING CHAMPION UCONN MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM!

Join Bleeding Blue for Good, The NIL Collective of UConn Athletics, on February 7th, as they welcome the 2023-2024 UConn Men's Basketball team for a special event at The Third Place by Half Full Brewery in Stamford, CT.

Enjoy craft beer or wine, delicious appetizers, and mingle with players and coaches before listening to a special panel moderated by an ESPN analyst. There will also be a "Buy it Now" auction where you may purchase some exclusive experiences and/or items.

All tickets include an open bar with beer and wine, soft drinks, delicious appetizers, and a panel with the players and coaching staff.

VIP Tickets ($400) provide early access to players and coaches in a smaller group environment from 6:00-7:00PM, as well as a raffle entry for a basketball autographed by the 2023 National Championship Team.

General Admission Tickets ($200) include access to the venue from 6:30-9:00PM, the open bar, appetizers, and the panel discussion.

Sponsorships are available. Please contact Jared Thomas (JThomas@bleedingblueforgood.org) or John Malfettone (JMalfettone@bleedingblueforgood.org) if you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the event. Sponsorships include 5 VIP tickets, a basketball autographed by the 2023 National Championship Team, and promotion at the event.

Your ticket purchases are tax deductible (minus value received, which we will provide in a tax receipt letter) to the extent allowable by law.

If you are a fan that would like UConn Men's basketball to maintain their championship standard, Bleeding Blue for Good needs your financial support, as do the kids in the state of Connecticut that we partner with through deserving charities! Our recent activities have included basketball clinics for Special Olympics, Junior Achievement, and the Stamford Boys & Girls Club, as well as student-athlete promotional appearances and marketing for Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer, the Hometown Foundation, and Midwest Food Bank New England.

For more information on Bleeding Blue for Good, visit www.bleedingblueforgood.org!

Reaction Score
Awesome spot. I've gone there a few times and was there last weekend for a birthday party. Great addition to Stamford and just a quick walk north from the train station.

Reaction Score
Awesome spot. I've gone there a few times and was there last weekend for a birthday party. Great addition to Stamford and just a quick walk north from the train station.
It really is a fantastic spot, architecturally. Great atmosphere too. Just a masterful repurposing of one of Stamford’s brick buildings from its period as a factory city. Third Place is actually south of the station. For those of you who are craft beer geeks, you won’t find good beer here. I recommend non-beer beverages.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Aren't there two half fulls? I want to make sure I go to the right place! lol

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Aren't there two half fulls? I want to make sure I go to the right place! lol

If somehow you found yourself directed to the brewery at 43 Homestead Avenue, I'm pretty sure your instincts would tell you "I'm not in the right place" Even so, luckily, there will still be some daylight when the event begins ;)

Reaction Score
Love to hear how this went. I had just dropped cash for the St Johns game tix, so couldn't swing it.
Anyone go?

Reaction Score
Great night and great venue. The team and coaches were mingling for about 3 hours. We all went thru the buffet line together and then just hung around in the bar area. My son Alex and I took a bunch of pictures with them and just chatted.They were all very approachable. A true night to remember for a fan who has been attending games since 1964

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom