May 4th

Tickets- https://www.northeastcardexpo.com/quincy-ma-nov23

Come say hello!

IMG_4904.jpeg
IMG_4903.jpeg

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Looking into photo ops with trophies and a couple UConn Alum favorites for Sunday.

Last year we had Coach Calhoun & Chris Smith plus Doc Gooden. Great show! Great for families. Raffles, mascots, lots of vendors.

IMG_4452.jpeg

IMG_4353.jpeg

Reaction Score
They're gonna take full advantage of the off-season. We have a 3peat to go get.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping both those guys take a leap from frosh to sophomore year similar to what Hawkins did. If so, 7 may definitely be heaven!
Stewart and Ball are big time talents and i think theyll make a serious leap. This team with guys like hopefully Karaban coming back along with a now experienced Samson who played a full season and contributed he should take another step forward, Hass doing more of his thing added to this ridiculously loaded recruiting class of Liam, Abraham and Nowell. Absolutely loaded!!!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Stewart and Ball are big time talents and i think theyll make a serious leap. This team with guys like hopefully Karaban coming back along with a now experienced Samson who played a full season and contributed he should take another step forward, Hass doing more of his thing added to this ridiculously loaded recruiting class of Liam, Abraham and Nowell. Absolutely loaded!!!

Exciting futures for both. Come meet them and get some memorabilia signed.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The 2 most important frosh left. I’m so excited for these guys to be the next UConn wings.

I first thought this was going to be a rant against people supplanting them in the lineup with transfers. Glad to see it’s an ACTUSL opportunity to meet them.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Stock up on great kids, don’t run anyone off, develop, rinse, and repeat.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I'm hoping both those guys take a leap from frosh to sophomore year similar to what Hawkins did. If so, 7 may definitely be heaven!
I believe both will. Both have shown flashes. They need more playing time and to build that consistency and confidence.

Reaction Score
I expect both of these guys will be experiencing the sophomore leap in 2024-2025. Both showed that they could be on the court as freshman. Ball when Castle was out and Stewart as the 8th man, defensively throughout the season and offensively he showed up during the Big East tourney. Both of these guys know the system and will have more minutes. Hoping that one of them earns a starting role and rises high like Hawkins did.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I don't have this exact card (same rarity but I have #10/10). I'm expecting the value of this card to bloom like UConn futures bets the past 2 years!
s-l1600.jpg

He’s got a nice autograph!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Come join us!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom