Media Poll: Top 20 players of Calhoun era | The Boneyard

Media Poll: Top 20 players of Calhoun era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ha, when I read your post last week hinting at this I thought you meant that he was doing a poll in which he ranked the Calhoun-era Husky writers themselves. That would be interesting.

Reaction Score
Love seeing Ben right behind the top 5. I'll never forget the game where the students had the "Gordon's winning" chant going on halfway through the first half. So electrifying, safe to say he's one of my all time favorite players.

Reaction Score
Love seeing Ben right behind the top 5. I'll never forget the game where the students had the "Gordon's winning" chant going on halfway through the first half. So electrifying, safe to say he's one of my all time favorite players.

ben had some huge shots. when he was hot, look out

Reaction Score
check out who duffy got to vote.....
The following media members voted: Jeff Jacobs, Hartford Courant; Dave Borges, New Haven Register; Pete Abraham, Boston Globe; Gavin Keefe, New London Day; Chris Elsberry, Connecticut Post; Mike Dimauro, New London Day; Neill Ostrout, Journal-Inquirer; Ed Daigneault, Waterbury Repulican-American; Ken Davis, Fox Sports; Brian Koonz, Danbury News-Times; Kevin Duffy, Connecticut Post

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Uncle Cliffy is way too high. No accident the Dream Season came the year after he graduated.

Reaction Score
Can't just sit idly by...

5. Donyell Marshall…………….133
Marshall averaged 25.1 points as a junior — the top single-season mark in program history — en route to becoming a Calhoun’s first All-American.

The "Poughkeepsie Popper" might has something to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom