Media in Storrs at practice | The Boneyard

Media in Storrs at practice

sun

Reaction Score
Check out how Dorka flexes her right knee while Paige shoots some foul shots.
Maybe the knee wrap is uncomfortable or too tight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The entire Auriemma interview shed a lot of light on the topics, of players and the state of the team. Point guard, Def., Griffin and Patterson specifically. His take on over ,or under training and the opinions and criticisms involved in conditioning programs, were of course, on point.

Reaction Score
Been waiting for more of these. I enjoyed them. A little surprised by Geno's comments about the defense but every coach early on hates their defense it seems. But as much as the offensive production of the 3 seniors had been discussed, defensively and communication wise on the court they definitely will be missed especially Liv. I just feel like Liv is a great athlete with length. I think Dorka will be ok but I'm not sure it's fair to expect her to be Liv especially with the blocks.
Anyways wish we heard more about Amari and CD.

Reaction Score
Been waiting for more of these. I enjoyed them. A little surprised by Geno's comments about the defense but every coach early on hates their defense it seems. But as much as the offensive production of the 3 seniors had been discussed, defensively and communication wise on the court they definitely will be missed especially Liv. I just feel like Liv is a great athlete with length. I think Dorka will be ok but I'm not sure it's fair to expect her to be Liv especially with the blocks.
Anyways wish we heard more about Amari and CD.
Juhasz was 1st team all B1G as a sophomore and a junior. And there are a lot of good 4's in the B1G. I'm hopeful she can be better than ONO this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom