Media Day

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, Paige has a clipboard. I was taking that as something substantial. :p

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Coach P is already dealing with players who won't listen to her? at this rate, she'll never catch Geno for all time winningest record...
Things happen. The only silver lining I can see from this is Paige will see and learn the game (this year) from a coach's perspective. This will broaden her horizon as a player now and as a coach later on, AFTER her playing days are over. It's way too early to tell, but Paige may love the game too much to become a broadcaster/analyst. She may want to remain closer to the game than that. Paige is about to get an education (in coaching) THIS SEASON that money can't buy. This is going to be the longest and hardest basketball season Paige has ever had. I sure would like to be there in person for media day. Out of the way of course, but close enough to see and hear everything and everyone. :cool:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
POP Quiz - Name these eight Huskies

1664825783664.png

Carnac

Reaction Score
POP Quiz - Name these eight Huskies

View attachment 79518
You're kidding right? Childs play for any REAL UConn WBB fan. ANYONE that can't name ALL of these ladies should immediately turn in their UConn WBB fan club ID card and renounce their membership!!! :confused: Note......Ayanna is no longer wearing braces. What a beautiful smile. :D When I look at this photo, all I see is "WINNERS". ;)

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
I'm just thankful only two gave us the duck lips.
I noticed that too. :) My daughter and 3 granddaughters can't take a photo without them. :confused:

Carnac

Reaction Score
I immediately named who was missing. Sorry. Just bragging or a clear indication that i need to get a life.
Scorecard?!? (Badges) We don't need no "stinkin" scorecard. :cool: Real fans recognize ALL of them from just their mug shots.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I’ve seen references to a private media day. Sounds like an oxymoron, no?

I think it should have been called Photo Day. I love those uniforms, and all the team members look amazing, though different with makeup and their hair down. But I'm looking for basketball content.

Reaction Score
I hate to say it but Caroline stumped me. Looks too young to be in college

Not sure about too young to be in college but agree, she did look like Caroline Ducharme in that picture to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom