Media Day for Geno and Players | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Media Day for Geno and Players

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Cant wait for the Evina Video. She sounds wonderful but her visuals in my mind come from helter skelter TN games where she looks less than happy and sometimes overwhelmed

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Her English is quite good for a foreign student.
FOTFLOL. However, I would have said, "She speaks quite good English for a Canadian. But your way is funnier.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
FOTFLOL. However, I would have said, "She speaks quite good English for a Canadian. But your way is funnier.
I had a nun in grade school explain that you could do something well, and if you did that thing well it was good. But she insisted you could not (insert action verb here) good. It was a pet peeve, and as such she instilled it in us quite well.You could say she did a good job! ;)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Piath

Nice kid. She really seems to have a sweet disposition. CD is going to have to "mean" her up! Lol at Christyn and Paige being "talkers." Somehow that isn't surprising.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I had a nun in grade school explain that you could do something well, and if you did that thing well it was good. But she insisted you could not (insert action verb here) good. It was a pet peeve, and as such she instilled it in us quite well.You could say she did a good job! ;)
Lol, and her voice is still rattling around in your head. I love those things.

(FWIW, Count me among those who say "I'm well, thank you" when asked.)

Reaction Score
I used to have discussions with my best athletes all the time about being cocky. Cocky is good when backed up. It shows confidence in a way that impacts your competition so that they have doubts. However, cocky when you don't have what it takes to back it up is bad and makes you be seen just as a jerk. That inspires your competition to want to knock the stupid chip off your shoulder. So basicaly put up or shut up :cool:.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I used to have discussions with my best athletes all the time about being cocky. Cocky is good when backed up. It shows confidence in a way that impacts your competition so that they have doubts. However, cocky when you don't have what it takes to back it up is bad and makes you be seen just as a jerk. That inspires your competition to want to knock the stupid chip off your shoulder. So basicaly put up or shut up :cool:.
having that quality is good, sure. but i don't think cocky is the right term ... to me that implies being a show-off, a put-downer ... i say it's better just to show your superior stuff; if your actually good you don't have to advertise it

a sign of class

Reaction Score
Are these the members of the pods?
1. Aubrey, Piath, Paige, Christyn
2. Anna, Mir, Aaliyah, Olivia
3. Evina, Autumn, Nika

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
having that quality is good, sure. but i don't think cocky is the right term ... to me that implies being a show-off, a put-downer ... i say it's better just to show your superior stuff; if your actually good you don't have to advertise it

a sign of class

A great example of that is Maya Moore. She never appeared cocky, and never put any opposing player or team down. She has always been class personified.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom