Meaningful minutes - tonight and last night | The Boneyard

Meaningful minutes - tonight and last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Almost posted, in ecstasy, last night on this topic......thought we saw Coach do a terrific job of giving virtually bench players (rather than one or two) MEANINGFUL minutes. Almost couldn't believe it and thought it boded extremely well for the post-season. Compounding the ecstasy was my delight in seeing Dolson spending a substantial portion of her time down low where, as you all know, I think she is pretty close to unstoppable......and that she proved to be down there last night.

Tonight we had SIX (??) kids play double-figure minutes (with the BIG ONE coming up in less than 24 hours against a team that has had our number for awhile, a team whose game started two hours before ours, a team that rested its starters alot during the semis, and a team with so many smug members from the Tuffet on down that I hope we send them packing). Compounding my dismay on this night was Dolson chunking up most of her shots from outside (sure she made some of em.....almost always does), not seeming to get much time down low, and shooting about 33% (not sure, but seems to me she is often around 75 plus?). Throw in Hartley, who I thought did some things better last night and also tonight than she had been doing, but she also did alot of damaging stuff both on D and with the ball....and although that lead to Coach grooming the hair and moaning to his assistants, he still kept her in there for virtually the entire game while giving Jefferson and Doty no "rope" at all; and I head for bed alot less confident about tomorrow night than I was 24 hours ago.....hopeful and expecting a win, but alot less confident.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom