@McMurphyESPN: B1G's Jim Delany on expansion: | The Boneyard

@McMurphyESPN: B1G's Jim Delany on expansion:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
"14 (teams) is good for us. Our position is inactive but alert".

TRANSLATION: " I could get Connecticut, UNC, UVA, GTCH or virtually anyone else i desire in a heartbeat. But unless and until Norte Dame comes crawling back on its knees, what's the rush?"

Reaction Score
"14 (teams) is good for us. Our position is inactive but alert".

TRANSLATION: " I could get Connecticut, UNC, UVA, GTCH or virtually anyone else i desire in a heartbeat. But unless and until Norte Dame comes crawling back on its knees, what's the rush?"

That's pretty much what he said at 12. I translate it as let's see what happens with FSU etal and the ACC and B12 and how those pieces move (or not).

Reaction Score
To me, this means they like us but they are afraid to ask us to join because they are worried about what their friends will think (i.e., Big12, Pac, SEC). I saw the same thing play out on Saved By The Bell in the 90s. Eventually, we will go to the movies.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Probably, but Hopefully the popcorn's not completely stale by then...and we may need extra salt for our wounds depending which movie we get to see.....

Reaction Score
To me, this means they like us but they are afraid to ask us to join because they are worried about what their friends will think (i.e., Big12, Pac, SEC). I saw the same thing play out on Saved By The Bell in the 90s. Eventually, we will go to the movies.

So you're saying our conference future depends on this guy:

saved-mario-then.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member