McMurphy speaking in tongues | The Boneyard

McMurphy speaking in tongues

Status
Not open for further replies.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
I don't know about anyone else but following this guys posts is very annoying:

@McMurphyESPN: ACC could call, but UConn ain't going anywhere RT @BriUConn: UConn's options? Do think ACC comes calling or are we up creek w/out paddle?

Then later:
@McMurphyESPN: They would in a heartbeat but you have to be invited first. RT @in_the_grass: @BriUConn Why would UConn not go to ACC if they called?

Do these two posts an hour apart make any sense coming from a respected reporter? 99% of his posts are replies in which he answers a question with a question. Annoying.

Reaction Score
I don't think the first one is him. I think whoevere retweeted that made it appear as if McMurphy said that...I think...

Reaction Score
His replies make sense to me.

The first question asks if the ACC invites UConn innow given the BE's dissolution. He says the ACC could do it but since UConn is always going to be there for the taking, then what's in it for the ACC?

Then BriUConn misinterprets his reply, and he simply rephrases it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't think the first one is him. I think whoevere retweeted that made it appear as if McMurphy said that...I think...

It's him. He's saying they aren't going anywhere because the ACC isn't going to call.

Reaction Score
I think his first tweet is being interpreted wrong. One of the reasons that ACC didnt take us before was because they think we will always be here for the taking. I think thats more what he means by "aint goin anywhere"

Reaction Score
I don't know about anyone else but following this guys posts is very annoying:

@McMurphyESPN: ACC could call, but UConn ain't going anywhere RT @BriUConn: UConn's options? Do think ACC comes calling or are we up creek w/out paddle?

Then later:
@McMurphyESPN: They would in a heartbeat but you have to be invited first. RT @in_the_grass: @BriUConn Why would UConn not go to ACC if they called?

Do these two posts an hour apart make any sense coming from a respected reporter? 99% of his posts are replies in which he answers a question with a question. Annoying.

He didn't answer a question with a question. He was answering other people's questions.

Question: UConn's options? Do think ACC comes calling or are we up creek w/out paddle?
His answer: ACC could call, but UConn ain't going anywhere (I guess he's saying that he doesn't think the ACC will call, even though they could.)

Question: Why would UConn not go to ACC if they called?
His answer: They would in a heartbeat but you have to be invited first.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Guess I was reading it wrong... Too much going on.. My brain is melting

Reaction Score
Curious about the questions. Was briuconn expecting him to say they are licking the envelope with your invite as we type.
If so. Briuconn for ad

Reaction Score
The first answer was poorly phrased. This is like when you piss your wife or girlfriend off for not being conversational enough with your one word text message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom