McKenzie Milton Calls Out Notre Dame | Page 2 | The Boneyard

McKenzie Milton Calls Out Notre Dame

Reaction Score
The Playoff has been an absolute dud in doing what it was supposed to do: eliminate controversy of who plays for the championship.

No. The College Football Playoff was all about weakening the power and money the Bowls had and giving that addtional power and money to the self-chosen football elite.

Reaction Score
ND dominated syracuse today. Felt like 50-3. It’s not their fault that football blue-bloods like Stanford, Florida State & USC all suck this year.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Milton can flap his gums all he wants. The only other team I watch besides UConn is ND. They are clearly better than UCF. Dexter Williams is a great back. Book picks defenses apart and has surprising wheels. ND's D is proven. Let the sim guy run it 10 times; ND beats UCF in 9 out of 10.

Reaction Score
Hahahahahahaha.sorry. I'll give you football but that's it in terms of being higher than UConn in terms of being "at that level".

In the end we all know how this will end though. UCF and some other crap school will get a seat at the big boy table and we'll be stuck in a dumpster for the rest of all of our days.
I guess I’m thinking the next invite that would come would be from big 12 which I think UC would be first in line. I don’t stay as up to date on other UConn sports outside of basketball so am unaware of their status. UC has a really good baseball team, a pretty decent hockey team, a decent football team, and pretty much the same level of basketball right now (as much as I hate to say that haha)

Reaction Score
Milton can flap his gums all he wants. The only other team I watch besides UConn is ND. They are clearly better than UCF. Dexter Williams is a great back. Book picks defenses apart and has surprising wheels. ND's D is proven. Let the sim guy run it 10 times; ND beats UCF in 9 out of 10.

ND deserves it. ND winning 9 of 10 is a stretch and I actually think it is more of a crapshoot but UCF's SOS is too horrific. 3 through 11 are basically a single second tier and at the end of the day any team in this range is going to be be demolished by Clemson or Bama so I have a tough time caring about going to 8 this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom