McEntee Has had his chance-lets give someone else a chance | Page 3 | The Boneyard

McEntee Has had his chance-lets give someone else a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe you are right. But if he plays Nebrich for the last 6 games and we go 0-6, people will accept that?

I, personally, would be ok with that. Except for the fact that the first game that Nebrich loses next year, there will be a thread devoted to benching him in favor of Casey Cochran.

Reaction Score
Maybe you are right. But if he plays Nebrich for the last 6 games and we go 0-6, people will accept that?

I, personally, would be ok with that. Except for the fact that the first game that Nebrich loses next year, there will be a thread devoted to benching him in favor of Casey Cochran.

If I see Nebrich making progress, I would accept the record. This is a transition year, and I want to see progress (and discipline, and players playing hard every down) each week at every position. I just don't think we are at the point now where Nebrich should be getting significant time. When we are out of bowl contention, that would be the time.

Reaction Score
We have two QB's recruited to play the position by a former OC who is now still here as the QB coach.
I would like to see what McCummings can do if given a chance. He has size and most importantly feet! I realize some of the sacks are on the O line but J Mac can't get out of his own way.
He is -2.5 yards a game on the ground. I realize stats are not everything but McCummings has been thrown to the dogs by being thrown in and everyone in the house knows he is going to get the ball and run.
He has been allowed to throw four passes, two went for touch downs!
I would have red shirted Nebrich.
PP is looking for style points, I want W's ......

Reaction Score
McEntee is doing much better, and its way too easy to put the blame on this poor guy. Recievers still running poor routes, dropping balls and O-line is providing spotty protection at best. The team is undisciplined and executes poorly. Its about time you look where the real problem is and starts off the field.

Reaction Score
I'm just hoping he's physically OK to play. The kid got pounded last week (for free) but I guess that's his own fault for not chucking it into the stands and trying to make a game of it. I admire his guts and didn't notice him begging out of the game or the beatdown. Now the team needs to step up and make it a fair fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom