McDonald's All American Week | The Boneyard

McDonald's All American Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Alterique's defense is one of the reasons I see him getting a lot of minutes as a freshman. That and the fact that he has a great handle, great speed, can shoot the ball, can get by just about anyone, and can jump just ridiculously high for his height. Just great to hear him recognized for his defense. I think that tells us something about what kind of kid he is.

Reaction Score
Can't wait to head to Chicago on Wednesday to watch Alterique play. Hoping it feels like it did in 08 when I first saw Kemba in the MDAA game in Milwaukee and knew he was going to be amazing.
I'll probably shoot over to the United Center on Wednesday. What's the ticket situation, are you just going to get them there at the window or get them ahead of time?

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I'll probably shoot over to the United Center on Wednesday. What's the ticket situation, are you just going to get them there at the window or get them ahead of time?

I tend to plan for sports events way too far in advance so I picked up a couple tickets in the presale last month to get as close to the court as I could. I know these games used to draw close to sellouts in their first couple years at the United Center, but not so sure now that it's been there since 2009. Probably better seating options on Ticketmaster now than there will be on gameday.

Reaction Score
Not worried about his height because I know his vert is otherworldly

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Alterique's defense is one of the reasons I see him getting a lot of minutes as a freshman. That and the fact that he has a great handle, great speed, can shoot the ball, can get by just about anyone, and can jump just ridiculously high for his height. Just great to hear him recognized for his defense. I think that tells us something about what kind of kid he is.
Well there's his defensive prowess and also the fact that he is currently the only PG on the roster other than JA so yea he's gunna play, and he's gunna play a lot regardless.

This isn't KU, we don't have the luxury of landing McDonald's AAs and parking them on the pine for their freshman years

Reaction Score
Well there's his defensive prowess and also the fact that he is currently the only PG on the roster other than JA so yea he's gunna play, and he's gunna play a lot regardless.

This isn't KU, we don't have the luxury of landing McDonald's AAs and parking them on the pine for their freshman years

have to imagine this may begin to have an adverse effect on KU, in particular. Cheick Diallo and Carlton Bragg obviously didn't go there to ride pine. I know they have tremendous talent and are still testing the waters, but I can't imagine it is a good look for them as a whole. Kentucky and Duke atleast have been giving their freshman lots of burn.

Reaction Score
So now AG is standing out in the McD field, after being a standout in Colorado Springs. Something tells me he is under ranked, even with his top 40 recognition.
He's a stud. I Really wish he got that invite to nike hoop summit after his hardwork @ USA minicamp , but it is what it is.

Reaction Score
The McD all star game is 8pm on wed the 30th, I was really interested in seeing Alterique play with his high school team against Findlay Prep 6pm on thurs 31st on espnu. Does anybody know if he will be getting to that game?

espnu
12 noon St Benedicts vs Lalumiere
2 pm Oak Hill vs Wasach
4pm Montverde vs Prov Day
6pm Findley Prep vs Miller Grove

6-7 of our 2017 targets/offers are playing in these games
winners will play each other on 4/1 and 4/2

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
So when is the actual McDAA game, and not the skills comp, and will it be on ESPN?

Reaction Score
Not worried about his height because I know his vert is otherworldly
He almost hits his head on the rim. That is sick.
0mYGLjG.jpg

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
So when is the actual McDAA game, and not the skills comp, and will it be on ESPN?

Game is at 8 pm Central on Wednesday night. I believe it is on ESPN or ESPN2 possibly. Girls game is first at 5:30 Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom