McCullough is the only QB to throw or run for td this season. | The Boneyard

McCullough is the only QB to throw or run for td this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
P should give him a chance to run this team more. Every QB has missed a wide open receiver in his life. McCummings is no different. At least he is a dual threat QB who can actually move people and get into the endzone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Damn auto correction. I'd appreciate it if mods could correct it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Auto correction is one of the most annoying features of the Droid. It actually changed my wife's name from Ruthie, to Frog once. WTF was that. Also I think I agree with the Original post. Look I like McAntee, but at this point, it is clear he is not going to lead to us ugly or pretty victories. The McCummings TD could have been a pick 6, but his arm strength got it there.

Reaction Score
Auto correction is one of the most annoying features of the Droid. It actually changed my wife's name from Ruthie, to Frog once. WTF was that. Also I think I agree with the Original post. Look I like McAntee, but at this point, it is clear he is not going to lead to us ugly or pretty victories. The McCummings TD could have been a pick 6, but his arm strength got it there.

I hate my droid auto correction. So annoying.

McCummings td should have been picked off, I agree. very bad throw.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Who the hell is McCullough and if he is that good of a QB why hasn't he been given a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom