McClung Transferring | The Boneyard

McClung Transferring

C

Chief00

I like Patrick and think he’s a good guy. Quite frankly, there are some holes in the Georgetown boat. I hope he gets the holes filled and returns to glory.

Reaction Score
Wow. This kinda seals the deal for Georgetown being one of the worst teams in the Big East along with DePaul and St. John's.

Reaction Score
Two things.
1) Whisper out there is that MacLung will transfer to V-tech.
2) St. John’s will be a tough team next year, and not just because I’m a fan . Very deep and LJ Figueroa likely returning for senior year. Added 5 talented kids to a team that beat WVU, Creighton, Arizona last year and only narrowly lost a few with a new coach. Mike Anderson is not like prior SJU coaches.

Reaction Score
Ewing was always passed over for head coaching gigs by teams in the NBA - the mess at GTown shows they were right. If not for the uncertainty with the pandemic I would think he’d be canned quickly but he’ll last prob till halfway through next season.

Reaction Score
Two things.
1) Whisper out there is that MacLung will transfer to V-tech.
2) St. John’s will be a tough team next year, and not just because I’m a fan . Very deep and LJ Figueroa likely returning for senior year. Added 5 talented kids to a team that beat WVU, Creighton, Arizona last year and only narrowly lost a few with a new coach. Mike Anderson is not like prior SJU coaches.

MCNPA my friend, you're back!! Feels like 2002....Does Mike Jarvis still coach SJU?? ;) Is there still a redmen.com ?? How's the Maven??? ;) I'm ready for the Garden again!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
MCNPA my friend, you're back!! Feels like 2002....Does Mike Jarvis still coach SJU?? ;) Is there still a redmen.com ?? How's the Maven??? ;) I'm ready for the Garden again!!

man i don't know how you have this kinda memory i could not have dredged up any of that !@#$ if you offered me a whole lotta money

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Ewing was always passed over for head coaching gigs by teams in the NBA - the mess at GTown shows they were right. If not for the uncertainty with the pandemic I would think he’d be canned quickly but he’ll last prob till halfway through next season.

I understand that sentiment ... but I think it's much different running an NBA team than an entire college program. I actually think he'd have been better in that spot in the NBA, always have.

Reaction Score
In fairness, Patrick was pretty close to landing a job in 2016 following the Hornets “successful” season. I know Coach Steve Clifford thought there was a good chance Pat would get a job and was propping him up for one. Things haven’t gone well of late at GTown, and maybe I’m in the minority, but I want them to be good. I want Patrick to turn it around, I’m pulling for him.

Now back to Mac. I wish him well, tough go at it this past season playing so undermanned. Mac to this day has one of the best high school mixtapes out there, kid is electric. Just needs to land with a coach who can really coach him up, I think he’s still got a lot of potential.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom