McBride interview | The Boneyard

McBride interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could you tell she was a little irritated when asked about UCONN? What did you think?

Reaction Score
She knew it was coming and delivered her prepared answer as opposed to what she really wanted to say. IMO

Reaction Score
Maybe I read too much into her mannerisms but it appeared she didn't believe they could beat us?

Reaction Score
Given the recent history of the two teams, it would be natural for a player like McBride to be irritated when asked about playing Uconn. No one likes to lose in important games. She'll probably have one more chance to help her team beat Uconn.

Reaction Score
Didn't like it when Muffy said McBride was the best player in the country. McBride is a great player, first team all-american, but definitely not the best player in the country.

Reaction Score
Since her freshman year, McBride has had games against UCONN where she played like the best player in the country. I admired her as a formidable opponent, especially since she didn't seem to use the fake flop technique, perfected by some of her teammates. I figured she was one strong chick, and I gotta say I was a bit taken aback by her tears and lack of composure at the post game interview. Kind of girly. Whatever. I still respect her and have no problem with Muffet calling her the best- that is just her coach having her back. The rest of that piece...really, Muffet? Really?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Since her freshman year, McBride has had games against UCONN where she played like the best player in the country. I admired her as a formidable opponent, especially since she didn't seem to use the fake flop technique, perfected by some of her teammates. I figured she was one strong chick, and I gotta say I was a bit taken aback by her tears and lack of composure at the post game interview. Kind of girly. Whatever. I still respect her and have no problem with Muffet calling her the best- that is just her coach having her back. The rest of that piece...really, Muffet? Really?

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Could you tell she was a little irritated when asked about UCONN? What did you think?
I didn't think so. She knows they have to go a long way till it happens (if indeed a game with UCONN does happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom