MBB Team at the Tailgate Last Night | The Boneyard

MBB Team at the Tailgate Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice to see them all together and supporting the football team. They were at the tailgate next to me that was a big student party. Willing to shake hands and take pictures with anyone who asked.

Saw Purvis, Brimah, Miller, Enoch, Facey, Gibbs, Hamilton and few others.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Phil Nolan murdering a bucket hat was arguably the #1 highlight of the football game.

Reaction Score
If they keep winning, students and fans will come!!! Great effort and win last night. UConn has found their quarterback. Fantastic story about Coventry Peggy Walsh and her son Tommy Myers who had TWO great plays!!! I need this.

Reaction Score
Well I like Shireffs, seems to be pretty decent for sure and can move - finally. But please let the OC know they only looked good when they mixed it up. The only drives which amounted to anything had WR screens, quick outs and more aggressive schemes. The old run, run, pass possessions led to exactly what you would expect. Open it up, you have some we.apons - have some fun and let the fans have some fun. They aren't great but they could get better fast as there seems to be some speed and talent. Long ways to go but a great start

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Well I like Shireffs, seems to be pretty decent for sure and can move - finally. But please let the OC know they only looked good when they mixed it up. The only drives which amounted to anything had WR screens, quick outs and more aggressive schemes. The old run, run, pass possessions led to exactly what you would expect. Open it up, you have some we.apons - have some fun and let the fans have some fun. They aren't great but they could get better fast as there seems to be some speed and talent. Long ways to go but a great start

Assuming we didn't want to tip our hand. Only used as much as we needed to.

Reaction Score
Exactly when they went with single back straight runs they looked more like 2014. Off line is not strong enough to play smash mouth football consistency they need the misdirection/movement to keep defenses honest.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Nice to see them all together and supporting the football team. They were at the tailgate next to me that was a big student party. Willing to shake hands and take pictures with anyone who asked.

Saw Purvis, Brimah, Miller, Enoch, Facey, Gibbs, Hamilton and few others.
Was Brian Koonz following them checking out their rides?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Considering they lost their center (their best OL player), their best TE and have a new play caller I was happy they were able to mix it up even just a little. It's a young team on offense. If they stay healthy next season is looking good. Anything they do positively this season is a plus.

Just need them to make progress year over year while President Herbst tackles the AAU issue and I see the B!G extending an invite to UConn.

Reaction Score
Considering they lost their center (their best OL player), their best TE and have a new play caller I was happy they were able to mix it up even just a little. It's a young team on offense. If they stay healthy next season is looking good. Anything they do positively this season is a plus.

Just need them to make progress year over year while President Herbst tackles the AAU issue and I see the B!G extending an invite to UConn.

^^^^^^^

THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member