Not open for further replies.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Warde is Obama, McHugh is Soros.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If you want to die young on this site, try bumping another old thread.

You are right. We need another thread on the same topic where everyone gets to say they didn't say something before.

The reason I bumped this is because something is not computing with this athletic program. I have to assume that McHugh, Herbst and Manuel are not complete freaking morons. No one is so stupid as to believe that UConn's best path involves anything but the immediate termination of Paul Pasqualoni. I don't feel like regurgitating the very real, immediate damage that the pending 0-12 season will do to UConn athletics given our current conference situation.

So why is this crew doing this? I can't believe that they are so stupid as to believe that keeping Pasqualoni is a good idea, so there must be another reason. I wish I knew what it was.

Reaction Score
The only thing that I'm hoping is that they are getting a plan lined up. I sincerely hope they already had a very short list of replacements (as any AD should have at all times). Hopefully they are feeling out some homerun names and solidifying the list. The only thing that would be as bad (not worse) than not firing PP quickly would be to fire him and have no short- or long-term replacement plan to implement.

That being said, we've had so many fails on realignment where I was hoping the powers were doing something in the background that I believe they may be thinking that they'll let PP play out the string and worry about it later. Maybe the USC move will open their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom