Maybe im dumb so could someone explain? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maybe im dumb so could someone explain?

Reaction Score
Kolek has a high BBIQ and knows his limitations and plays to his strengths.. Among the things he does well is using picks efficiently with the ball in his hands both for his own shot and PnR action with Oso.

Reaction Score
My theory, FWIW, is that shorter players have developed moves that have worked for them since they have been playing basketball. Much taller players have never developed those moves as they have been always been able to "bully" ( force ) themselves on shorter players. Then they get to college where there are no more short players guarding the basket, and they haven't developed those moves yet.

Reaction Score
Yeah that ball pressure he mentioned early in the huddle, saying they couldn’t keep it up. Well they kept it up enough, including late. Xavier handled it less well than we did. Marquette just has’t defended like that all year. It’s what we do on D when it’s working.
Everyone was talking about Marquette’s offense being their strength….but I was surprised by their tough defense against us! Shaka really is a very good coach. Hope M can keep long term

Reaction Score
Kolek is a significantly better ball handler with elite feel and is a far, far better non-dunk finisher at the rim. I'm hopeful that Jackson can develop some of that this offseason, as well as some backdown game
You mean the stuff he should have mastered 10 years ago? Like being able to shoot inside 5'-10' ?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Simple. Kolek is a trained seasoned point guard who has a great weapon in the art of penetration while keeping low and impeccable ball handling skills with effective change of direction, court vision and high bb iq. Plus he has developed a 3 pt shot which makes him more dangerous. UConn has had players like him but not in past few years or so. CV came the closest after JA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom