Maya on the cover of Slam Magazine | The Boneyard

Maya on the cover of Slam Magazine

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Nice read. Moore is one of the best representatives of women's basketball. Intelligent, articulate, well spoken and holds herself to a high standard. You never hear anything negative about her off the court and she's been able to stay humble despite all of her success. She's definitely the one recruit who I wish had come to Tennessee...I think she is the biggest reason why UCONN soared to new heights. Tennessee lacked a goto player from 2009-2011 where she would've fit in perfectly.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nice read. Moore is one of the best representatives of women's basketball. Intelligent, articulate, well spoken and holds herself to a high standard. You never hear anything negative about her off the court and she's been able to stay humble despite all of her success. She's definitely the one recruit who I wish had come to Tennessee...I think she is the biggest reason why UCONN soared to new heights. Tennessee lacked a goto player from 2009-2011 where she would've fit in perfectly.
Maya is just special. Her mom and family did an outstanding job of raising her. Fans and players alike respect Maya. She’s always among the leading vote getters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom