Maya Moore and Jonathan Irons | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maya Moore and Jonathan Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure what this is supposed to mean. By all accounts this was a tremendously courageous thing to do, and Maya sacrificed you clarify what you meant?

It means I don’t know what to think.This was just pointing out the differing opinions without being sure of who I agree with.

Only thing I know is she deserves tremendous praise for putting aside her love offhe game for someone she hardly knows.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Should have posted this on the women’s board.
I was thinking it could have been posted here, the Women's Board, and The Cesspool, as a sort of social scientific experiment to see where the discussion went, depending on the Forum.

I'll bet nobody would have used the word "commendatory" on the Women's Board.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It means I don’t know what to think.This was just pointing out the differing opinions without being sure of who I agree with.

Only thing I know is she deserves tremendous praise for putting aside her love offhe game for someone she hardly knows.

I guess the confusion is: what are the differing opinions? Who’s saying anything negative and what’s the debate in your mind?

Reaction Score
She’s known him since, I think, her first year at UConn.

I just don’t understand what the objection to this would be.

I have no objection and obviously know less about it than I can even imagine. I will just say she is an amazing woman for helping her friend like this.

Reaction Score
Not sure what this is supposed to mean. By all accounts this was a tremendously courageous thing to do, and Maya sacrificed a lot. Can you clarify what you meant?

There’s an obvious reason for that . . .

Reaction Score
These sort of responses are so duck____ weird.

What are the "qualities to her actions" that someone would think not "commendatory" about this?

This would seem like the kind of story where everyone could say, wow, good for her. I guess not.
Nope, compassion is apparently a divisive political issue now, unless of course it’s a fat bearded dullard using his AK to defend a black person, then it’s mother Theresa x 1000000

Reaction Score
I guess the confusion is: what are the differing opinions? Who’s saying anything negative and what’s the debate in your mind?
I have no objection and obviously know less about it than I can even imagine. I will just say she is an amazing woman for helping her friend like this.
Lol what, you think the guy is guilty or something?

Reaction Score
Since I have to explain so much to people do me a favor and tell me how you came to that conclusion?? :confused:
I didn’t come any conclusion. I simply asked a question; one you’re clearly uncomfortable answering directly.

But I think you’ve given us plenty of insight. Thanks

temery

What?
Reaction Score
She left basketball for ministry work , to follow God's calling , strengthen her relationship with and defend the oppressed and wrongfully accused.

and fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!

Reaction Score
I didn’t come any conclusion. I simply asked a question; one you’re clearly uncomfortable answering directly.

But I think you’ve given us plenty of insight. Thanks

LOL you looked at my posts and came up with a ridiculous question so who’s uncomfortable answering the question? Anyone who has “plenty of insight” from what I’ve written here may want to look in that mirror. Really ridiculous and telling, that’s the only thing I’m sure of.

Funniest thing the only thing I question or even thought about was why Maya Moore would take so much time away for this person who I knew nothing about. As you saw (if you read anything) didn’t even know he was a friend. I still don’t know what he was supposed to have done. It was purely a basketball opinion on her career. But you know me huh? Figured I’d explain before I ignored you. Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction Score
LOL you looked at my posts and came up with a ridiculous question so who’s uncomfortable answering the question? Anyone who has “plenty of insight” from what I’ve written here may want to look in that mirror. Really ridiculous and telling, that’s the only thing I’m sure of.
Nobody but you says the question is “ridiculous”. You’re uncomfortable, as I said, given your (ongoing) dodging and re-directing in constant effort to not answer.

Nobody knows what mirror you’re talking about or why anyone needs to look in to it. Or what’s telling. I’m not sure if you think you feel like you’re winning something here or what

Or maybe (hopefully) you’ve just been wasted because its

Reaction Score
Nobody but you says the question is “ridiculous”. You’re uncomfortable, as I said, given your (ongoing) dodging and re-directing in constant effort to not answer.

Nobody knows what mirror you’re talking about or why anyone needs to look in to it. Or what’s telling. I’m not sure if you think you feel like you’re winning something here or what

Or maybe (hopefully) you’ve just been wasted because its
To each their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member