Maya Moore a Mom (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maya Moore a Mom (merged thread)

Reaction Score
1657121586043.jpeg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Oh wow, kept it secret for 5 months.
If you think back, Maya has NEVER sought or embellished the lime light. I don't ever remember her bragging, being boastful (talking trash to an opponent) or displaying her "silly" side in public. I remember her being low-key during her college and professional career.

It appears Maya is still very comfortable keeping her life private and remaining out of the lime light. Some folks (celebrities/athletes) seek the notoriety and attention they can get from the media. Congratulations to the proud new parents. Maya now has a new "full time job."

Reaction Score
We know. Yesterday you started a thread on Maya and her new baby which was merged with another thread from earlier in the day. The merged thread includes this photo. Why do this again?
I looked and couldn’t find it. What thread was it merged to? Feel free to delete!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If that’s what she wanted to go by, I think she would have asked them to use that on GMA and would have changed it on social media. Legally, it could very well be her name, but it seems that, at least for the time being she’s publicly keeping “Moore”.

Kids these days just refuse to follow the rules. :rolleyes:
Some do. And it messes me up. There have been a couple USWNT (soccer) who have taken their husbands names. All of a sudden I think we have a new player.....nope same one as before. (Casey Krueger, nee Short. Morgan Gautrat, nee Brian, Julie Ertz, nee Johnston are a few).

Reaction Score
If you think back, Maya has NEVER sought or embellished the lime light. I don't ever remember her bragging, being boastful (talking trash to an opponent) or displaying her "silly" side in public. I remember her being low-key during her college and professional career.

It appears Maya is still very comfortable keeping her life private and remaining out of the lime light. Some folks (celebrities/athletes) seek the notoriety and attention they can get from the media. Congratulations to the proud new parents. Maya now has a new "full time job."
That is one of the biggest reasons I always liked Moore. She never seemed to do anything on the floor except play basketball and she only spoke unless she had something to say. Catchings, another favorite, was similar.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow, I totally missed this

Congratulations Maya and Jonathan!

(and a hearty congratulations to Jeremy Irons as well on a solid movie career.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom