Maya has season high 40 in loss to Sun | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maya has season high 40 in loss to Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Apparently she really did go with the T-shirts. Did she major in civic idiocy at UConn?

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Oh, sorry, no. Maya was an Academic All-American who graduated with a 3.7 in an individualized major of sports media and was a two-time Big East Scholar Athlete of the year. She also earned the College Sports Information Directors Association’s Academic All-American of the Year.

You'll have to come up with a different descriptor than "idiot."

Reaction Score
Idiocy major is what I said. From your posts, are you an aspiring anarchist? A 'media' major should know better than most the implications and reach of such actions. She's now in the same class as those NFL 'hands up' morons. Not sure what sponsor-type deals WNBA players corral, but her opportunities have headed south. If she wants to do something positive for the community, this wasn't the way. Sorry to see a UConn figurehead in such a position.

Reaction Score
Idiocy major is what I said. From your posts, are you an aspiring anarchist? A 'media' major should know better than most the implications and reach of such actions. She's now in the same class as those NFL 'hands up' morons. Not sure what sponsor-type deals WNBA players corral, but her opportunities have headed south. If she wants to do something positive for the community, this wasn't the way. Sorry to see a UConn figurehead in such a position.
Maya has probably the best Nike deal in the WNBA. I suspect that relationship will survive and prosper through this.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Well, I would not be surprised if the opposite is not true. Suprisingly the demographic for which she is the most effective as a 'pitchman' is not those people who are most offended by 'Black Lives Matter' (or likely offended at all.) People spending money on the Jordan Brand are a younger and more tolerant group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom