May is Now the Longest Month | Page 2 | The Boneyard

May is Now the Longest Month

Reaction Score
Still a long month of decision-making, but here’s something nice- JR Lynch got an assistant coaching job at Manhattan (working for his former coach, John Gallagher). Grad assistant to assistant coach is an impressive move and well-deserved!

Reaction Score
So it’s May 31 when we know what the roster is? Newton, Andre, both, neither coming back? And shooting guard transfers are waiting on Newton? Aren’t most of the best transfers already committed? Just wondering about this stuff.

Reaction Score
So it’s May 31 when we know what the roster is? Newton, Andre, both, neither coming back? And shooting guard transfers are waiting on Newton? Aren’t most of the best transfers already committed? Just wondering about this stuff.
I believe there are 2-3 transfers waiting on us. Hurley is on it. In Hurley we trust!!

Reaction Score
4 days left! And it has been a long friggin month! Next week will be fun when the dominos start to fall into place and we can discuss some real stuff….
Can’t wait!!

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
2 days left. Maybe we get a back to work present tomorrow and get the decisions. But we have almost made it and it has been a long month. I am new here joined in late 2022. I knew the site existed but before last year was just too busy with work. It is amazing how many knowledgeable and passionate fans we have in our ranks. Can’t wait to read all the thoughts on next years team as we start to get a better idea of what the roster will look like.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Yes players have to declare stay in college or stay in draft by may 31. As far as who is left other may have a better idea but from what I have seen, you are correct most of the highly coveted transfer have made their decision. Hopefully there are still one or two out there that will fill a need. My thought is more shooting especially if TN does not come back.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
One domino fell in our direction as TN is coming back. I feel for AJ as it would seem he is really having a hard time making this decision or maybe just announcing it. I hope this process is one that will sharpen steel and he comes out of it with a path that makes him the most happy and helps him reach the life goals he has made a priority. Man just love the way that young man is wired. If I was in a foxhole and got to pick anyone who I did not know, he would be pick number one!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom