Max Redfield | The Boneyard

Max Redfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
4* safety ranked in the top 50 nationally who recently de-committed from USC. He was born in Stamford and both his parents went to UConn.

Did the staff even reach out to him? Not that it means much, but I feel like we'd lead for this kid if he played basketball. BTW, that's at least two top 50 kids in this year's class who have parents who went to UConn.

Reaction Score
Isn't this KTuck's job? Finding elite recruits with obscure connections to, but no expressed interest in UConn?

He's from CA, is looking at ND, Oregon, Washington, and USC.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Max-Redfield-132314

I was born in Bridgeport, I don't want to move there for four years.

I'm not trying to sound like I'm coming down hard on you (i'm definitely not asking you stop these threads). I'm amused, intrigued, and somehow still surprised by these random threads about kids we have no chance at.

Reaction Score
Isn't this KTuck's job? Finding elite recruits with obscure connections to, but no expressed interest in UConn?

He's from CA, is looking at ND, Oregon, Washington, and USC.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Max-Redfield-132314

I was born in Bridgeport, I don't want to move there for four years.

I'm not trying to sound like I'm coming down hard on you (i'm definitely not asking you stop these threads). I'm amused, intrigued, and somehow still surprised by these random threads about kids we have no chance at.

Since when does Bridgeport=Storrs? Or Stamford for that matter?

Maybe we don't get him, but he has at least three connections to the state/university. It doesn't hurt to make a push and see how receptive he is.

Even if all he does is take an official visit, that's still a very good thing. Other recruits want to follow the big names.

Reaction Score
LMAO.

The kid was born in Stamford. He moved to California when he was 6. How much of a connection do you think he has to Connecticut? That's my point. He was born here, so what? He is a california kid, he's been there over a decade. Elementary, Middle, High School. Most of his living memory has taken place in California, almost as far from CT as you can get. I was born in bridgeport, I have no connection to the city though. You think he remember the fun times he spent in Stamford as an 8 month old? Or pre-school?

You think the kid might use one of his 5 official visits at UConn and he doesn't even report the slightest bit of interest in UConn.

It's crazy. Funny too, please don't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom