Maui | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maui

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
anyone have their flights booked? Any suggestions about which sites I should be searching through to get the "best" deal/ what airlines are usually the best option.

Looks like most options are in the 1300 range from a quick search....

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
anyone have their flights booked? Any suggestions about which sites I should be searching through to get the "best" deal/ what airlines are usually the best option.

Looks like most options are in the 1300 range from a quick search....
I highly doubt there will be any deals to be had for Thanksgiving travel to Hawaii. The price might drop a little if you wait until much closer to the date (I found decent flights to the Bahamas last year by waiting until last minute) or on the flip side it could be even more expensive... Unfortunately you never know for sure. Though with Hawaii I'm assuming the latter.

Reaction Score
They're going to have a lot to learn and a long way to go. If we throw a ton of expectations up early we may all be a bit less optimistic too early. No must wins while out west early, just let them grow together and see where it goes from there.

This was when they beat OSU and UNC you'll be ready to jack..up 3's!;)

Feels like last year all over again, although we did beat Texas which turned out well for us... sorta. I can see the must win thread titles after that until the end of the season, and scnearios about if we'll make the tournament or not. Either way we always have the AAC reg season champs and conference tournament champs to shoot for to get in. Def would affect our seeding in the tournament but we've gone far with unfarvorable seeeding in the past...

I pray we roll over teams in this tournament, but if we dont, its not the end of the world... Lotta season left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom