Maui Invitation - Baylor v Chaminade | The Boneyard

Maui Invitation - Baylor v Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Not calling this an upset thread cause those always go wrong, but holy crap - with over 6 and a half to play in the first half, 33Baylor - 39 Chaminade.

That's a freakin barn burner - must be a fun game to watch.

Reaction Score
This kid Varidel for Chaminade is going absolutely berserk. He has 29 points and it's not halftime.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
This kid Varidel for Chaminade is going absolutely berserk. He has 29 points and it's not halftime.
I think he's 7 - 9 from three. Fun times. I loved watching games there. Can't wait to go back.

Reaction Score
I think he's 7 - 9 from three. Fun times. I loved watching games there. Can't wait to go back.

I've never been. It seems like paradise, basically. I can't imagine a better situation than being in Maui watching college basketball.

Anyway, apparently this kid Varidel, who now has 31 at halftime, played for Florida Gulf Coast last season. Scored 21 points for them in the tournament.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I've never been. It seems like paradise, basically. I can't imagine a better situation than being in Maui watching college basketball.

Anyway, apparently this kid Varidel, who now has 31 at halftime, played for Florida Gulf Coast last season. Scored 21 points for them in the tournament.
Think PGA golf courses during the morning, nice beaches in the afternoon (though the weather isn't great for beach going this time of year, but it beats CT), some D1 intense basketball in a 2400 seat gym - ie. better seats than you're ever going to get, and fun bars to top off the evening and it's always in the 70s. Hard to top for a hoops/golf/drinking fan in late November.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Think PGA golf courses during the morning, nice beaches in the afternoon (though the weather isn't great for beach going this time of year, but it beats CT), some D1 intense basketball in a 2400 seat gym - ie. better seats than you're ever going to get, and fun bars to top off the evening and it's always in the 70s. Hard to top for a hoops/golf/drinking fan in late November.
It's the best vacation/sports trip ever. I've always spent time on the beach while I've been there for the tourney. It's in the 80's all week this week! Wish I was there. Going back in February

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It's the best vacation/sports trip ever. I've always spent time on the beach while I've been there for the tourney. It's in the 80's all week this week! Wish I was there. Going back in February
Next time we have to find time to meet each other. Hopefully 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom