Matt Peart draft position | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Matt Peart draft position

Reaction Score
Peart is not a right tackle in the NFL unless the QB is a lefty. And if he is viewed as a right tackle he is not going close to the first round. Teams will be looking at Peart as a Left Tackle.
If he can't play left tackle at UConn, what makes you think he can in the NFL?

Reaction Score
Peart is not a right tackle in the NFL unless the QB is a lefty. And if he is viewed as a right tackle he is not going close to the first round. Teams will be looking at Peart as a Left Tackle.

Since he played left and right tackle cant he play either position? And be drafted for either side?

Reaction Score
I think they believe his athleticism projects well to the left side. I would disagree with that belief.

We’ll see where he is drafted. He doesn’t have massive size, so it is going to be an athletic and technique reason he goes high.

When Pros miss on OTs In first round I think it is the super big guys like Wreck Flowers.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
We’ll see where he is drafted. He doesn’t have massive size, so it is going to be an athletic and technique reason he goes high.

When Pros miss on OTs In first round I think it is the super big guys like Wreck Flowers.

The funny thing is Flower's is now playing well at guard which is where some thought he would be best at as a Pro.
Peart needs more strength to play in the NFL, but he can do that when it becomes a job and not 20 hours a week that it is now. His size, foot work, and length is what makes some in the NFL have a high grade on him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom