Master P/ Boatright | The Boneyard

Master P/ Boatright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you couldn't understand that you need to get hearing aids. He said the Lakers need to get Ryan Boatright.

Thanks. It's not that I couldn't understand him, it's that I couldn't hear him on my phone. I created a thread on it so someone could help me since I couldn't hear it. You can take your excellent hearing and eat a dick.

Reaction Score
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
The sort of mumbled part was "he won the championship"

Reaction Score
Thanks. It's not that I couldn't understand him, it's that I couldn't hear him on my phone. I created a thread on it so someone could help me since I couldn't hear it. You can take your excellent hearing and eat a dick.

Scuba Lou with a haymaker...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If you couldn't understand that you need to get hearing aids. He said the Lakers need to get Ryan Boatright.

The OP actually made me laugh out loud.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Mic drop. That made me laugh out loud too. 2 for 2!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
scuba lou said:

I'm sitting in a meeting trying not to laugh out loud. You know how it keeps getting worse and worse trying to hold that back? Now i just farted holding back the laugh which is making me want to laugh even harder. I hope i don't crap myself next.

Reaction Score
I'm sitting in a meeting trying not to laugh out loud. You know how it keeps getting worse and worse trying to hold that back? Now i just farted holding back the laugh which is making me want to laugh even harder. I hope i don't crap myself next.

Did you excuse yourself from the meeting before letting the farts loose?

If not, I bet nobody in that meeting can hold it back. The whole thing can cause a chain reaction of laughing and farting (and peeing in your pants).

Reaction Score
Thanks to eSmell, I can smell it over here.

who the hell is master P? Someone with a failing bladder?

Reaction Score
Haha, you brought on some laughs and some sharting. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom