Massive 5 Game Stretch Coming Up... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Massive 5 Game Stretch Coming Up...

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I am not worried about compiling a resume for an at large bid. Keep moving the ship in the right direction and hope to have the team playing its best ball at end of the season and make a run in conference tourney.
So if I'm picking up what you're dropping, if we make a run, we might.... raisinet?

Reaction Score
People still think we could be a tournament team based off of the regular season??? This most likely won't be a good stretch, my guess is Alterique probably misses a couple of them too.

Could we? Yes. Do I think we will? Probably not. It’s certainly an uphill battle. Need to go 9-2 the rest of the regular season and win at least 1 in the conference tourney to want a shot.

Reaction Score
Could we? Yes. Do I think we will? Probably not. It’s certainly an uphill battle. Need to go 9-2 the rest of the regular season and win at least 1 in the conference tourney to want a shot.
If we go 9-2 the rest of the way and win a game in the conference tournament we'll make the tournament. We aren't going to go on a run like that obviously but just saying.

Reaction Score
If we go 9-2 the rest of the way and win a game in the conference tournament we'll make the tournament. We aren't going to go on a run like that obviously but just saying.

Yeah not saying we will. Also not saying it’s out of the question. Just stating that it’s possible

Reaction Score
so far it’s been a strong showing at home and shaky on the road. I’ll say 2-3 with a grain of salt. We need to close on the road.

Reaction Score
I am hoping for 8-3 down the stretch lets have 20 win season going into the AAC Tournament. The USF ZONA and Cincy games man if we just pulled out two of those the record and resume look so much better.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I admit I would be happy with a 3-2 mark for the next five games. Anything better would be a huge plus.

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score

need to believe in yourself more

[- Friend]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom