Mass Lowell? | The Boneyard

Mass Lowell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know they have a hockey team. Is this game payback for playing our guys? Am I wrong to think we we should have this wrapped by halftime? Seems like a strange chioce.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Moved their entire athletic department to DI a couple of years ago. Technically ineligible for NCAAs but still counts for UConn as a full DI opponent. They've had a lot of success at lower divisions across many sports, including basketball. In time, they'll be a solid America East team.

That said, UConn should crush them by 25+

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit:

UMass Lowell coach Pat Duquette, 45, in this third season, is the younger brother of former Mets and Orioles GM Jim Duquette, and the cousin of former Red Sox and current Orioles GM Dan Duquette.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I know they have a hockey team. Is this game payback for playing our guys? Am I wrong to think we we should have this wrapped by halftime? Seems like a strange chioce.
Hopefully the Giants have it wrapped up by halftime. Then let the dogs out. What a Sunday of sports.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yes UConn has to pay back Hockey East conference mates with basketball games for playing hockey.

It's not that they are D-I, local and will come be a lamb for slaughter. They are way different than Central and Sacred Heart.

Reaction Score
Giants and wrapped up by halftime in the same sentence LOL :eek: - they could be up 35 at half and I know it's far from over. But I like your style.
I really don't know what to expect from the G Men tomorrow. They played well enough to beat tough teams but nothing would surprise me, and Eli is rolling. That said they could take a header.

Reaction Score
Giants at home with a fired up fan base. Up and down year but my gut is telling me they pull this off. My gut feeling could be off as the Jim Beam is still percolating in my stomach from last night but panthers are going down. Mark it.

Reaction Score
I'm just thrilled to have the Giants on at 1 and Husky basketball back today at 4 after a week off.

And I am inclined to recline all day since I had 2 holiday parties in each of the last 2 nights.;)

Reaction Score
I'm just thrilled to have the Giants on at 1 and Husky basketball back today at 4 after a week off.

And I am inclined to recline all day since I had 2 holiday parties in each of the last 2 nights.;)
Get off the couch and to the XL center. Regardless of how many folks watch on tv, team only hears the people at the games.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the Giants have it wrapped up by halftime. Then let the dogs out. What a Sunday of sports.

Well Hanskter you had half of it right, the first half was over and it was wrapped up! :confused:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Well Hanskter you had half of it right, the first half was over and it was wrapped up! :confused:
LOL, Yup I am good..lol. Of course I made that comment jokingly. I am sure everyone knew that. Uh, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom