Maryland WBB Fans Upset About Lack of Bridgeport Tickets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Maryland WBB Fans Upset About Lack of Bridgeport Tickets

Reaction Score
^^ Right there! Nothing is ever "sold out". Just gotta know where to look and how badly do you REALLY wanna be there? ;)
Go on vivid seats it's like 20% cheaper and u can get 40.oo off codes

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
'the Vivid Seats site had a better selection
Ok, you get that I am just trying to see what's available vs. the Bridgeport Region and Don't want to buy right? Mine is a comparison of availability by region. :eek:
Go on vivid seats it's like 20% cheaper and u can get 40.oo off codes
You guys are killing me! :confused:

Reaction Score
Ok, you get that I am just trying to see what's available vs. the Bridgeport Region and Don't want to buy right? Mine is a comparison of availability by region. :eek:

You guys are killing me! :confused:

Sorry my bad.

Reaction Score
FOR THE THIRD TIME IN THIS THREAD:
Hartford as a host site for a regional would sell maybe 2000 tickets, BECAUSE UCONN CAN NOT PLAY A REGIONAL IN HARTFORD based on the current rules for the women's NCAA tournament. So the issue of Hartford having a greater seating capacity is moot. When the rules changed to host schools for the first two rounds and neutral regional sites, Hartford stopped bidding for tournament games because it would have been a disaster for them, unless they decided to not host Uconn regular season games. It was at that point that Albany stepped in and Bridgeport renewed their bidding.
\

Got it the first time you posted it--- you are posting about what IS---most are posting of what could be-- if the anticipated fans being in the apparent numbers--a venue of appropriate size seems to have been overlooked. -Dont take it as a personal affront--we actually read what you write;; BUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS HURT MY EARS---FIRST TIME--SECOND TIME OR REGIONAL. and I am deaf...

Part 2---You do realize if you feel offended--you really don't have to reply!!.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
FOR THE THIRD TIME IN THIS THREAD:
Hartford as a host site for a regional would sell maybe 2000 tickets, BECAUSE UCONN CAN NOT PLAY A REGIONAL IN HARTFORD based on the current rules for the women's NCAA tournament. So the issue of Hartford having a greater seating capacity is moot. When the rules changed to host schools for the first two rounds and neutral regional sites, Hartford stopped bidding for tournament games because it would have been a disaster for them, unless they decided to not host Uconn regular season games. It was at that point that Albany stepped in and Bridgeport renewed their bidding.

It is amazing ... read the whole thread before posting is usually a good idea. 'Course there is the whole comprehension issue. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maryland is a land of crabs, so this works so appropriately as an expression of my feelings about the belly aching.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom