Maryland the Final Mid Term Game | The Boneyard

Maryland the Final Mid Term Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well both teams coming back from their Holiday break in front of a sold out crowd. I expect MD to come out excited. The problem for MD is turnovers and inexperienced freshman. Against UConns pressure I expect over 18 turnovers. Kimbrough and Jones have to have very good games to keep in close. Freshman mistakes will hurt MD. Jones should dominate but she and Kimbrough will need help to keep MD in the game. Two good players are not going to beat UConn barring injuries and foul trouble. This UConn machine is well oiled. They will execute and play hard very hard. I keep reading about last years game and I was there. This is this year and alot has changed. MDs defense will have to hold UConn in check and with an team depending a freshman I dont see it. UConn 77 MD 52 and it may not be that close.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well both teams coming back from their Holiday break in front of a sold out crowd. I expect MD to come out excited. The problem for MD is turnovers and inexperienced freshman. Against UConns pressure I expect over 18 turnovers. Kimbrough and Jones have to have very good games to keep in close. Freshman mistakes will hurt MD. Jones should dominate but she and Kimbrough will need help to keep MD in the game. Two good players are not going to beat UConn barring injuries and foul trouble. This UConn machine is well oiled. They will execute and play hard very hard. I keep reading about last years game and I was there. This is this year and alot has changed. MDs defense will have to hold UConn in check and with an team depending a freshman I dont see it. UConn 77 MD 52 and it may not be that close.

Gutsy call Tonyc. I hope you are right.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I've been reluctant to write it...mojo and all
But I've been sensing a dominating start alla DePaul

So, I' m with Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online