Maryland Tailgating | The Boneyard

Maryland Tailgating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And we thought we knew how to tailgate at The Rent... Maryland fans are rolling in @ 6AM! This is gonna b a long day... We're @ the main lot across from the Marriott and its almost full already. Post up BY'rs, where r u guys tailgating?

Reaction Score
And we thought we knew how to tailgate at The Rent... Maryland fans are rolling in @ 6AM! This is gonna b a long day... We're @ the main lot across from the Marriott and its almost full already. Post up BY'rs, where r u guys tailgating?
I'll be munching on lunch & listening to Joe D. & Wayne at work. If I didn't have to work I'd be spending the weekend in Metro D.C. & attending the game. (Brother lives in a D.C. suburb)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Welcome to the rest of the world of college football.

Most BCS schools outside of the northeast have a couple of lots filled up by Friday night and the tailgating starts before the sunrise- especially for starts before 3:30p.

Hope you guys have fun in Md. Represent loud and represent proud.

Reaction Score

Most BCS schools outside of the northeast have a couple of lots filled up by Friday night and the tailgating starts before the sunrise- especially for starts before 3:30p.

QFT! The 4hr limit for lots opening at the Rent are a joke.

Reaction Score
Tons of Uconn fans, lovin it! I call BS on the whole Maryland myth... There's not a crabcake anywhere!!!!!

Reaction Score
I am at a trade show in Chicago. Thank God for the "Watch ESPN" app on my iPad. I will be able to watch the game while at the trade show.

Reaction Score

No kidding. Only new to Connecticut. Yet fans act like we invented it.

F

fortebleedsblue

At Texas my buddy told me the radio stations hand out free beer and there are trailers with flat screen tvs and free food. Uconn has a ways to go.... Tailgates seem to be getting less and less each year... Not as many flags flying high.

Reaction Score
Hysterical! The Maryland fans in the parking lot have already designated the tree they want to hang Edsall from! Love it!!!

Reaction Score

Most fans don't support a school with an off-campus stadium surrounded by neighborhoods. The rules exist, in part, to keep the peace with those neighborhoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom