Maryland flag unfurled | The Boneyard

Maryland flag unfurled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
During the 3rd period media timeout about 30 rows of fans unfurled in two halves the Maryland state banner. It energized the arena as it rolled down into the band. In the first half, a Maryland season-ticket holder in the next seat told me: "Never seen all the top rows of seats filled. Ever."
Maryland flag unfurled.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Very Impressive. Nice fan base. Hope to see them in the FF. WCBB needs consistent challengers to UCONN and MD and Freese seem to have the staying power. I know many prefer 30 pt blowouts (and I wont be unhappy) but I really like being on the edge of my seat going nuts and screaming like a madman when we stand up to the challenge. No FF game should be decided by 30 pts.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Maryland has such a cool flag. I attended one of the only sell out WBB games in Cole Field House in 1992. It was #2 UVA led by a precocious point guard named Dawn Staley against the #1 Terps. Place was so packed, you could barely breathe. Unfortunately, the Terps went down that night, but it did help me start to look into following my hometown WBB team, the Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom