Maryland Eastern Shore | The Boneyard

Maryland Eastern Shore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought UConn Ball would help take the dark cloud that has been caused by the events of the last week off of my mind. Not so.

This game is depressing. We're playing a community college. We've saved our great shooting for our weakest opponent. The stands are a reflection of the state of the program. Ug.

Reaction Score
I thought UConn Ball would help take the dark cloud that has been caused by the events of the last week off of my mind. Not so.

This game is depressing. We're playing a community college. We've saved our great shooting for our weakest opponent. The stands are a reflection of the state of the program. Ug.

This was the best game for the right time. Nobody really cares about the game in the grand scheme of life. I missed the game and I'm okay and still a fan.

It would have been embarrassing and somewhat immoral if we would have played Indiana and took attention from other matters in the state. We are in mourning and need some time, which a top ten opponent won't fix or help right now.

Even the Yard and other UConn fans should get a pass for this one. Try and relax and remember what's important this week and what's not. Its actually one meaningless game for now (and we won). I myself will not complain about anything Connecticut.

caw

Reaction Score

Top 25 games tonight:

Cuse over Detroit at home by 4. Now Detroit is a solid 6-5.
Missouri romped versus South Carolina State at home. SCS 4-6
UNLV in a close one versus UTEP...UTEP is 3-4
Notre Dame romped versus IPFW (who?) who is 5-7

Others of note:
Georgia Tech over 1-9 Alabama St.
FSU over 1-6 LA-Monroe

UMES may stink, but it's not like anyone else is playing a good team at this time of year. These games are usually scheduled a year or two in advance, UMES would likely stink in any year, but they could easily be 3-6 or 2-7, or similar to a lot of other cupcakes this time of year.

We could be like Providence and schedule a real Junior College team in BC.

Reaction Score
How many people would u guess are there?
Whatever the attendance was last game. Way too many empty seats. I was entertained by 4 drunk gentlemen from Chicago who got free tickets from their client. By the way, number 0 was the shortest player I have ever seen grace the XL court.

Reaction Score
Maryland and Cincy played this "community college" too Chuckie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom