Maryland 2nd crack | The Boneyard

Maryland 2nd crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A few reasons I am posting this.
  • Every year I look at entire bracket and potential matchups if we win the next game so I am keeping with my tradition (mojo)
  • Some of us have looked past Colorado and posted threads on Kansas before beating Colorado and we ended up beating Colorado anyway (mojo)
  • Some of you have posted hatred towards posters like myself for looking past the current opponent so I am giving you a chance at keeping your tradition going (mojo)
  • I do want to discuss having a 2nd shot at Diamond and his Under Armour gang

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
@MervthePurvis - Take note of the proper bullet point use demonstrated above

They certainly looked beatable today. If Southwest Central Dakota Tech St. can give them a game, surely we can too.

Alas, we are DOOOOMED.

Reaction Score
If we beat Kansas, I like our chances to win the whole thing. I've watched a lot of basketball this year and Kansas is definitely the best team. If UConn can get by them, there's no one we can't beat.

Reaction Score
If Kansas gets food poisoning and forfeits, give me Hawai'i, then Iowa, then Yale, then Middle Tennessee State.

Reaction Score
One thing I learned after 2006 is that you have to worry about everybody. Every single UConn fan in the world would have signed up for a game vs George Mason in the Elite 8 when the brackets came out. Thats why I dont like looking ahead. Lets worry about Kansas first.

Reaction Score
Man you guys are great some good laugh's this morning. Had a dream last night with Purvis hitting the game winner. 75-72 us. All in the realm of possibilities. Truly a daunting task we face and a magic carpet ride awaits. Have a good day fellow boneyarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom