Marshé Terry Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marshé Terry Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
If CFB is year round free agency ... then like Moneyball or Eric Musselman @ Nevada ... you need to master that system. Complaining about it is just hot air. Orient your staff - program your non coaches: go get your guys to make your Program a Winner.

You’re totally right. Other programs have figured out how to utilize grad transfers. Quit yelling about the system and figure it out.

Reaction Score
You’re totally right. Other programs have figured out how to utilize grad transfers. Quit yelling about the system and figure it out.

He wasn’t complaining about grad transfers at all today... the gist of the tweet that Edsall retweeted/commented on was about a kid that tried tried to commit to Tennessee back in 2014 and found out it was a non-commitable offer unless he attended summer camp. It surfaced today because another coach used it as an example of recruiting being like dating.

The kid ended up @ Clemson and then transferred to Coastal Carolina.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Only two transfers that are at all worrisome are beavers and Davis. Besides that, we’re kinda just freeing up space
Where did I miss the Beavers transferring thread/news???

Reaction Score
Man, does Nostical have a giant plate of crow to eat here.
I don’t mind eating crow. Earlier in the year Edsall had said he saw NFL potential in Terry. He still may. If so, I can understand his frustration. Who knew that Crocker would prove to be so inept that he fell to the ground in gratitude when we barely beat URI. Given the expected improvement on defense with our new DC (certainly couldn’t be worse) I would expect a different two deep at several positions. Beavers leaving to join the Bearcats to be back home in Cincinnati and closer to his child will be another hurdle to overcome but, with the experience gained last year, the players chosen to be on the field should be better at doing their job. That includes Fortt. Whether that’s good enough remains to be seen.

Reaction Score
Didn't Kansas State take this route and develop a powerhouse?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The new NCAA Portal is a crap show and looks like free agency in the NFL or MLB. It is sort of crazy but it gives fans and recruitnics something else to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom