Marquette game section color map | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Marquette game section color map

Reaction Score
Does the XL Center have a store that sells gear? I need a white pullover!

Reaction Score
Does the XL Center have a store that sells gear? I need a white pullover!
there's a bigger one in the lobby of the XL, and then smaller souvenir booths in the actual arena.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not nearly the issue you make it out to be. Leaving early is more an issue and even that's improving by leaps and bounds
Overall, fans aren't leaving the XL early htis year. Especially for the weekend games. Fans want to soak it all in. Some of those cupcake games were stunning in the way so many people stayed to the end. I still chuckle at the knobs that don't go to games yet seem to need to chirp at folks who do.

Reaction Score
Overall, fans aren't leaving the XL early htis year. Especially for the weekend games. Fans want to soak it all in. Some of those cupcake games were stunning in the way so many people stayed to the end. I still chuckle at the knobs that don't go to games yet seem to need to chirp at folks who do.
Yes, this has been a very good year for people getting to the seats on time and staying to the end.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Is it still Jock Jams/Ready For This blaring at the opening of home games?

I’m the in house DJ for my kid’s youth hockey games (shout out GameFlow app created by a guy in Fairfield) and as soon as I see Jock Jams up next I immediately change it.

Reaction Score
Yup but AD Dave said a few weeks ago we don’t have money for shirts. Even though the women’s team had shirts against Notre Dame. Weird.
Well that ND didn’t quite work out.

No shirt Marquette!

Reaction Score
Is it still Jock Jams/Ready For This blaring at the opening of home games?

I’m the in house DJ for my kid’s youth hockey games (shout out GameFlow app created by a guy in Fairfield) and as soon as I see Jock Jams up next I immediately change it.
Yes, but that’s literally the fabric of UConn basketball, everyone clapping and spelling out U-C-O-N-N in the song leading to tip. Calling it dated is like saying Sweet Caroline is lame at Fenway or New York, New York at Yankee Stadium.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Yes, but that’s literally the fabric of UConn basketball, everyone clapping and spelling out U-C-O-N-N in the song leading to tip. Calling it dated is like saying Sweet Caroline is lame at Fenway or New York, New York at Yankee Stadium.
Fair point. Forgot about the spelling out of UConn.

Are of the Bethlehem Platts?

Reaction Score
It sounds like you guys don't have enough UConn gear. All I wear is UConn stuff, except for work !
Not the place to complain about work, is it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom