Marquette game section color map | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marquette game section color map

Reaction Score
This just seems like an idea that has no chance of working, even if there were shirts on every seat. Blue or white outs don't even work for UConn fans

Reaction Score
This just seems like an idea that has no chance of working, even if there were shirts on every seat. Blue or white outs don't even work for UConn fans
There's ample evidence of it working when shirts are provided by school

1. UConn - Pitt 2012

2. UConn - Louisville 2014 Google Image Result for https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DR3F1K/jan-18-2014-saturday-january-18-2014-uconn-fans-get-fired-up-before-DR3F1K.jpg, Google Image Result for https://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/venues/mens-college-basketball/day/1956.jpg&cquality=80&h=622&w=1486&location=manual&scale=crop&x=0&y=0

3. UConn - Texas 2014 which was a stripe out see picture at top of page (the last time free shirts were given out to the entire arena for MBB) UConn Men's Basketball To Celebrate Gampel's 30th Anniversary On Feb. 9 - University of Connecticut Athletics

By comparison here's what it looks like when shirts are not provided to the entire arena:

I wasn't in the building for the blue out two weeks ago for PC so no idea if it was a success or not but it looked good on TV

Reaction Score
Wear it under the white shirt

Just lamenting the fact that you can literally get Amazon to deliver anything you want within a day - but somehow you can't get UCONN gear delivered to your house in 3 days. Even on fanatics - where I found some gear I wanted to buy - there wasn't even an option for any shipping other than standard ground shipping (3-7 business days from order processing).

Found an option on Amazon to buy a $28 T-Shirt I don't even really like and pay $20 to get it shipped to me by Friday. That will have to do.

Reaction Score
And if you go to uconnhuskies.com - the graphic is there for the "stripe-out" and there are buttons for "shop blue" and "shop white" - and then it says that orders take 7-10 days to process.

So why even bother updating the website?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
And if you go to uconnhuskies.com - the graphic is there for the "stripe-out" and there are buttons for "shop blue" and "shop white" - and then it says that orders take 7-10 days to process.

So why even bother updating the website?
ouchie. that's kind of embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Even tried to buy something white - but nothing will get here before the weekend. Don't have any white UCONN gear.
If you venture outside there are retail stores that carry UConn apparel and there’s alway Amazon

Reaction Score
In-person game experience, promotions, timeout and intersession programs are all lacking creativity. Even things like $2 beer night are botched. Could we at least up the prize for someone making a half-court shot to something more than a $200 flat screen TV?

Reaction Score
In-person game experience, promotions, timeout and intersession programs are all lacking creativity. Even things like $2 beer night are botched. Could we at least up the prize for someone making a half-court shot to something more than a $200 flat screen TV?
the return of decent halftime entertainment would be a step in the right direction. It went away with the AAC and never made a comeback.

Reaction Score
the return of decent halftime entertainment would be a step in the right direction. It went away with the AAC and never made a comeback.

Would like to see the UConn Pep Band perform at halftime on the court. They could do a few formations out there and it doesn't have to be elaborate. I have yet to see and band perform on the court at halftime. Let the band be a trendsetter.

Reaction Score
Even tried to buy something white - but nothing will get here before the weekend. Don't have any white UCONN gear.
If you're married, your wife could lend you her wedding gown.

Reaction Score
If you're struggling to find something white, there's always

toga.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The best time out so far this year was the T-Shirt Toss with the 2004 Championship team. It turned to complete bedlam with Charlie V. declaring "Everyone gets a t-shirt!"

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
It sounds like you guys don't have enough UConn gear. All I wear is UConn stuff, except for work !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom