OT: - Marquette fires Wojciechowski | The Boneyard

OT: Marquette fires Wojciechowski

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Gotta think this will be a high-value job for some coach. Maybe one of those mid-major guys that has been killing it lately. Tons of history, NBA alum, etc. THIS is somewhere I could see Mosher ending up.
I agree. You get the right person in at Marquette and watch out. If they could simply dominate Milwaukee they'd be a force, but clearly that has not been happening and the Blue Bloods have reaped from Marquette's inability to get it done, much like DePaul.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
I want to see Marquette and DePaul good again. I think it's good for college basketball. Per @SJ Beilein to Marquette would be great, he'd have them back in three years or less. Something tells me Moser does not want to deal with that DePaul wreckage.

Reaction Score
Wait yes, as in yes this is happening, confirmed unconfirmed?
No, I have no idea but it would make a lot of sense. Beilein really wants to coach college again and he wants his son Patrick to be his assistant. It just feels like he would fit perfectly there.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
dwyane wade, come on down! ur the next contestant on the price is right!
(i have zero knowlege if they're interested, or if he's interested. lol.)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It is a perfect job for Beilein. Big market by college standards, great recruiting, and it is not a rebuild. Beilein is 68. He doesn't have time for a 5+ year plan. Marquette's roster is in decent shape, and Beilein could bring in some decent transfers to get them competitive immediately.

Reaction Score
I'd be delighted by either of Beilein or Moser. Would be awesome if both end up coaching in the Big East.

Imagine the Big East adding Hurley, Anderson, Beilein, Ewing and Moser over the last three years.

An insane potential influx of coaching talent.

Reaction Score
No, not allowed in the Big East. Looked it up when Wilcher announced he was leaving Xavier today
Crap. The perfect fits are right in our conference lmaoo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom