Mark "Rocket" Watts Top 9 | The Boneyard

Mark "Rocket" Watts Top 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From Brian snow, one of the 247/Scout recruiting guys: I think Florida State, Louisville and Missouri are the most likely destinations for Rocket. If I had a gun to my head right now, I'd probably guess FSU.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Not great, but Borges did say he could take an OV to UConn as soon as this month so there's still hope
I think we’re getting an OV and I think we have just as good as a chance of anyone outside of Florida State. From what I have heard his parents don’t want him sticking around Michigan which is why Michigan and even Michigan State have backed off. It’s a 4 horse race between Florida State, Louisville, Missouri and Uconn.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't think USC has room to add much more do they? Their class is insane already. Can't imagine Marquette or Minnesota getting him.

Reaction Score
I don't think USC has room to add much more do they? Their class is insane already. Can't imagine Marquette or Minnesota getting him.
USC has at least one spot left assuming Drake London is playing football, as his scholarship wouldn't count against the basketball count.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think we’re getting an OV and I think we have just as good as a chance of anyone outside of Florida State. From what I have heard his parents don’t want him sticking around Michigan which is why Michigan and even Michigan State have backed off. It’s a 4 horse race between Florida State, Louisville, Missouri and Uconn.
Source? Huge if true.

Reaction Score
From Brian snow, one of the 247/Scout recruiting guys: I think Florida State, Louisville and Missouri are the most likely destinations for Rocket. If I had a gun to my head right now, I'd probably guess FSU.
And those are the 3 schools he has set up his first 3 official visits to.

According to his high school coach, Watts will visits Florida State September 3-4, Missouri September 21-22, and Louisville September 28-29.

Along with those schools, Michigan State, Oregon, Connecticut, USC, Marquette, and Minnesota remain on Watts' list. At this point the plan is to take all five of his official visits, but so far only three trips have been set in stone.

Top 50 Rocket Watts sets visits

Reaction Score
Aren't people worried that Louisville is going to get hit with more sanctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom