Mark Hollis, MSU AD, still at it: predicts Big Ten will be at 16 teams in five years | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mark Hollis, MSU AD, still at it: predicts Big Ten will be at 16 teams in five years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll buy that for a dollar.
I can't sell these gems. It will ruin my amateur!!!! standing.
UConn will probably get an NCAA suspension for a BYer receiving illegal compensation.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter who wants to watch a single Rutgers game as they're going to be laughing at us all the way to the bank in a few years when they're making 4-5X as much as we are. That's the part that drives me crazy. They've accomplished nothing athletically and get rewarded because they happened to be lucky enough to be located in a state with a lot of TV sets and close enough to NYC. UConn wins championships in multiple sports and gets the shaft.

It just doesn't make any sense success wise but clearly, no one in CR cares about success. No wait, they do care that's why Louisville was selected over UConn last time. But wait, RU and MD haven't been successful but we don't care because they have a lot of TV sets. But wait, WVU was successful and so the Big-12 took them. But Colorado and Utah haven't done too much but it helped the Pac-12 with TV sets.....this is nonsensical! Who knows what the reasoning will be next go-round

@American way,Its sort of similar to being a 2nd or 3rd son to an Eldest son!!Just being there 1st makes him a traditional beneficiary!!

Reaction Score
Outside the 5 Boroughs, and the Capital Region, New York resembles Connecticut west of the CT River, if not more rural. It's farm land and residential neighborhoods.

Rochester and Buffalo are a heckuva lot more urban than the CapitOl region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom